December 30, 2010 VINELAND — An employee at Wild Wings suffered serious burns to his face when he accidentally spilled hot oil from a deep fryer Wednesday morning. Firefighters responded to the restaurant on the 1800 block of East Wheat Road at 11:20 a.m. Wednesday, according to Lt. Tony Saltar. Vineland EMS chief Al Lincks said the male victim was flown to Crozer Chester Medical Center in Upland, Pa. “Anytime there’s a burn on a face it’s particularly serious, because it can swell,” he said. Lt. Adam Austino of the city’s police department said the case was considered an accident. Local emergency officials did not release the victim’s name and could not release his condition Wednesday. An employee at Wild Wings also did not have an update Wednesday.
How Were You Hurt?
Recent Law Blog Posts
Bill Hayes Avvo Rating
Luzerne County Bar Association
American Association for Justice
New Jersey Association for Justice
Pennsylvania Bar Association
New Jersey State Bar Association
Southern Trial Lawyers Association